1. What is anti fake system? How do I know the contact lens are 100% Genuine?
- The Geo anti-fake sticker has been provide a 20-digit code on each vial.
- Please visit the LINK and insert the digit code to verify whether your lens are authentic from GEO
- Please notice that each digit code can only be checked once.
2. Are the contact lens sold here are safe to wear?
GEO contact lens is KFDA, Japan Ministry of Health, ISO & CE approved. They are the highest products safety department in worldwide. In fact, we are the authorized distributor for Geo contact lens and all the products are 100% Genuine. We do not sold fake item from China which always can find in many place outside. Your eyes are too precious to wear fake lenses. J
3. What is the expired date of the contact lenses?
We DO NOT shipped expired stock and we are guarantee that our stocks are all fresh and new. We also guarantee that the items we shipped to you have at least more than 1 year before expired. J
4. I do not wear contact lenses before, how I take care the lenses?
1. You may check your eyes with your eye-care specialist if you not sure about your eye sight.
2. Do not wear the lenses overnight, you must take it off when you sleep at night. In fact these contact lenses are more for cosmetic purpose; we recommend you do not wear more than 8 hours a day.
3. You have to clean it with the contact lens cleaning liquid every time after you take off and soak it with the liquid when you do not use it. The contact lens cleaning liquid you can buy it easily in any eye glasses shop or pharmacy or some department store. We also will send you a free contact lenses box so that you can keep you lenses with the cleaning liquid.
4. Very important for you to wash your hand before you wears the contact lens or when you take of your contact lenses.
5. While you washing your contact lens, you just need to put you contact lens on your hand, put a few drop of contact lenses cleaning liquid and washes it softly.
6. You should wash your lenses cases at least once in 2 weeks to avoid the bacteria growth.
7. If your contact lenses has damage or make you feel uncomfortable, please take it off asap.
8. Do not wear your contact lenses if it has open and use more than 1 year.
is available 24/24